AYM Yoga School started in 2005, it was the first yoga school that started Yoga Teacher Training Course in the World Capital of Yoga, Rishikesh. Or You can say it is the oldest Yoga School in Rishikesh, in the heart of Himalaya. AYM Stands for Association for Yoga and Meditation, more than 10,000 people has been graduated from AYM yoga School.
Meditation: – A steady flow of attention towards the same point or region is called Meditation. The Meditative state exceed all limitations. There is neither past nor future, but only the sensibility of the present. The full sensibility is only possible when the mind is still free from other thoughts. These techniques can help to get to this state of mind over time with practice.
Description of two Meditation strategies:
1. Third eye Meditation
– Sit in an comfortable position (e.g. leg over leg on the floor). Sit up tall with the spine straight, the shoulders loose and the mid-section open. With the palms confronting up, Rest the hands on the knees. Touch the pointer to the thumb lightly. Eyes should be close.
– Breath gradually and deeply in and out through the nose. With the eyes shut, gaze toward the third eye, the space between the eyebrows, the 6th chakra. Center your look and fixation eagerly on this spot. At the point when thoughts emerge in the psyche, let them go and give back the center to the third eye.
– Can conscious the third eye
– Increases instinct, clarity and focus
– Higher levels of mindfulness and awareness
– Deeper self – trust and trust of others
2. Osho Kundalini
The Osho Kundalini intervention system has four stages which are joined by music for every stage.
Stage 1: – Be free and let your entire body shake, fondling the energies moving from your feet. Give up all over and turn into the shaking. Your eyes might be open or shut. (15 min)
Stage 2: – Dance, celebrate and appreciate, and let the entire body move as it wishes. Once more, your eyes can be open or shut. (15 min)
Stage 3: – Close your eyes stay composed, sitting or standing position, watching, seeing, whatever is going on all around. (15 min)
Stage 4: – Keeping your eyes shut, rests stay composed. (15 min)
Advantages: – Any contemplation unwinds and quiets the sensory system down.
The Osho Kundalini intervention system is a method for discharging any strain in the body and along these lines any difficulties that originate from pressure, for example, anxiety or sadness. Moreover, it makes vitality and stream and enhances general wellbeing.
Image Source:- http://purestpotential.com/