Full Skandasna Pose
- Inhale fully. Exhale, fold the torso over the extended leg.
- Hold the front foot with both hands.
- Place the forehead on the kneecap of the extended leg. Pause and breathe, then bring the forehead to the shin. Hold the pose and breathe.
- To come out, release the hands and lift the torso vertical.
Repeat on the second side.
- Engage both feet, especially the top foot.
- Isometrically bend the top knee to engage the hamstrings.
- Press the hands down, lift the shoulders up.
Upper Tapovan, Laxman Jhula Road
ph:- 7500277709, 0135-2442655