300 Hour Yoga Teacher training Course
300 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India is affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA. This course focuses:- 240 Contact hours and 60 hrs. Assignments and teaching practice, total stay 6 weeks.
Main focus of the 300 hour course is:-
- Multi-style: Ashtanga yoga, Power Yoga, Flow yoga, Hatha vinyasa, Hot yoga, Sivananda yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Restorative yoga, Iyenger Yoga, Vinyasa flow yoga, Pranayama, Meditation Teaching methodology.
- Yoga Therapy: yoga for back pain, yoga for HBP, yoga for constipation, yoga for IBS, yoga for heart disease, yoga for diabetes, yoga for pregnancy, yoga for looking young, yoga for positive health. Yoga for headache and migraine, yoga for arthritis, yoga for asthma, yoga for neck pain and more.
- Ayurveda: basic knowledge of Ayurveda which can help in healthy living, how to use Ayurveda according to dosha and to diagnose and cure, use of Ayurveda for sequencing and practice of yoga of one own kind.
“You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state.”
- 14 Janurary-22 Februray
- 14 March-22 April
- 14July-22 August
- 14 September-22 October
- 14 November-22 December
Please register online if you are intrested:
please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
- Structured and well design course and syllabus.
- Multi-styles of Yoga and Yoga therapy/healing yoga.
- Experienced and qualified trainer teachers team.
- Spacious three yoga studios and open kitchen.
- Loving and caring ashram atmosphere.
- Peaceful Location of yoga school/Ashram.
- Comfortable stay for 50-60 yoga participants.
- Rooms attached with washrooms and hot water.
- Wi-Fi and pick up service available.
- Immersion in the Yogic lifestyle for a complete and full experience.
Outline of our syllebus:
Module 1:- Concept and meaning of yoga therapy, History of yoga therapy Characteristics of yoga therapy, Principles and basis of yoga therapy Integrated approach of yoga therapy.
Module 2:- Concept of health and disease and Mechanism of disease according to yoga, Development and reversal of disease according to soul, mind, body approach.
Module 3:- Physiology of stress and how stress leads to psychosomatic ailments. Stress management through yoga.
Module 4:- Soul, mind and body approach and its use in understanding development of disease and reversal of disease.
Module 5:- Yoga for common psycho- somatic ailment like back pain, Yoga for Sciatica Yoga for Diabetes, high blood pressure, Asthma, yoga for IBS, constipation and many other diseases, yoga in pregnancy, prenatal yoga and post natal yoga.
Module 6:- Concept and meaning of Multi-style yoga, rope yoga, chair yoga for treatment Physiological basis of dynamic and static forms of yoga Power Yoga, Flow yoga, Hatha vinyasa, Hot yoga, Sivananda yoga,Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga, Restorative yoga, Iyenger Yoga, Vinyasa flow yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Teaching methodology.
Module 7:- Teaching Methodology and principles of teaching, teaching practice.
Module 8:- Ayurveda- basic knowledge of Ayurveda which can help in healthy living, how to use Ayurveda according to dosha and to diagnose and cure, use of Ayurveda for sequencing and practice of yoga of one own kind.
Upper Tapovan, Laxman Jhula Road
Rishikesh, India, 249201